Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Strip is LIVE tonight with Jerry Lewis!

Join us live from 7-8 pm PT at LVROCKS.COM as we celebrate our 2nd anniversary by airing the much-ballyhooed chat with legend Jerry Lewis. We'll also be joined live by the Review-Journal's Norm Clarke to answer last week's Trivia Question, discuss the news of the day and much more. And, if you're lucky, I'll have finished a montage of bloopers and other outtakes!

Of course, if you miss the live show, the episode will post on Tuesday, Aug. 30.

See ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... Michelle had too much fun on Sunday?

Ya know, I couldn't possibly comment on that but it might be the case that there is some audio taken from Sunday at Bellagio during a drunken, late-night video poker session. It might possibly be posted in a future episode of one of the Worst podcasts around. Maybe.

THE STRIP PODCAST said...

well, seeing how irregularly said podcast comes out, perhaps you'd like to donate the audio to a more, uh, consistent program? :-)

Anonymous said...

Tempting. Special guest to intro the clip? I'm sure your audience would love to hear my pontifications.

Actually, I need to make sure that my friends Tim and Michelle won't become ex-friends if I post this stuff.