Monday, June 23, 2008

12,000 Words About Sheldon Adelson

The New Yorker's Connie Bruck did a breathtaking and fearless job taking readers inside the world of Sheldon Adelson in the current issue. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and take it all in here. It's a major piece of work, chiming in at more than 12,000 words. I will do the same and blog more later, but what I've read and heard so far makes it worth your and my full attention.

I just wonder if Adelson will leave it alone or sic his attorneys on Bruck and company. God knows, some of the edgier parts of my USA Today piece in January were removed in part out of fear of a lawsuit.

2 comments:

Bay in TN said...

That was an amazing and, yes, fearless piece of journalism. The New Yorker should be commended for printing it. Now I'm going to pop some popcorn and wait to see what the Adelson camp is gonna do.

David Lee said...

That was indeed a great piece of journalism. it is an effort worth appreciation. I am sure that I will love reading to it.