Friday, October 15, 2010

Meanwhile, at Hoover Dam...

That, to your right, is fun, right?

My Reid-Angle piece for Politics Daily sits immediately above the Hoover Dam bridge piece I penned for AOL News on AOL News' main news splash page. I wrote the dam-bridge piece right after getting home from the debate. In fact, I filed five different stories yesterday for four different media outlets. Then Miles and I caught up on Project Runway.

I have three more pieces to write today, too. Just a ridiculous week. Then we do the podcast and a Blogworld panel tomorrow before Miles and I celebrate Friessmas on Saturday night alone and Sunday with The Olds. Jeepers!

Sadly, I did not get to go back to the bridge for yesterday's christening. Still, there is this pictorial I posted the other day.

0 comments: