Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Radio Daze Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning is busy for my vocal chords.

Most importantly, I'm scheduled to appear on KNPR (88.9 FM) with Dave Berns on his State of Nevada show live at 10 a.m. PT and then rebroadcast at 8 p.m. PT. I believe all of it is live-streamed on KNPR.org. Topic du jour is my book, "Gay Vegas." You might've heard me mention it here or there.

But first...After we record "The Strip" tonight, I've got to get to bed early tonight because I'm due to appear on a morning drive-time talk show in Baltimore on WWLG, 1370 AM, at the ungodly hour of 5:40 a.m. PT to chat with host Michael Gabel about the piece on placenta-munching I did for USA Today in July. So if any of you out there are in that area at 8:40 a.m., tune in. I'll be on for about five minutes, which is about how long it takes us on "The Strip" just to give out our contact info. Let's see if this is an ew-how-gross conversation or a isnt-this-curious one? I admit, I've blogged and written both ways on the matter. I can't imagine a radio host will be able to resist mock-vomiting.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Hope all your interviews went well! How does it feel to be on the receiving end of the questions? Do you have copies of the audio we could listen to?