Friday, August 17, 2007

And we're back

It was such a chore to use the Fisher Price Mac that I did only the bare minimum of what I needed to in order to get through my work week. That meant waiting until last night to post our episode with Tony Danza as blogging much. I also posted in the feed the 20-minute chat I had on KNPR in Las Vegas about my book. You can hear that here or right-click here and download it to hear whenever you wish.

Oddly, I went to the Mac store Tuesday to pick up my duck-pooped MacBook Pro and when I tested it out, the X and C were working but the o, l, 9 and . keys were suddenly not. And they were FAR from the site of the duck incident, so that's weird. They took the machine back for another day, replaced the logic board and some other stuff and now it all seems A-OK.

Anyhow, today's a really busy day that has already included an hourlong chat with a cartooning hero of mine, Lynn Johnston of "For Better or For Worse." I'm also finishing a fun feature for Vegas mag about the legendary Piero's restaurant, the old mob hangout.

Yet the big news is that I'll be chatting with STEVE WYNN at 2:30ish today for a few stories I've got in the works and will see if I can use it on the podcast as well.

Meanwhile, this cracked me up today, so I offer it for your enjoyment while I do my work:

0 comments: