This week's guest, Sahara headliner Roseanne Barr, talks about how long she expects to stay at that hotel, the differences between working at opposite ends of the Strip, about giving Judd Apatow and Joss Whedon their writing starts on her legendary sitcom and about when she started calling herself the Domestic Goddess. Plus, she's heavy into her website, RoseanneWorld.Com.
* More on the Binkley book
* Rival podcasters take their shots
* Strip clubs add fancy food
* Show ticket prices are rising
* The Plaza's on ice again.
* A listener writes in wondering where the cops are on the StripAlso, the trivia question, poll results and the Top Secret Tourist Tip of the Week.
Links about stuff we discussed:
Roseanne Barr's website is here
The Las Vegas Advisor's show-tix survey is here
Howard Stutz' column about Trump's delays is here
Steve's blog item on the Plaza is here
The Vegas Tourist podcast is here
Norm's item about Amazing Johnathan's hidden-cam claims is here
Read about the Binkley book controversy here
The YouTube clip of Roseanne's first Carson appearance is here
The image of a raunchy Roseanne on the cover of Vanity Fair is here