Friday, August 27, 2010

NO LIVE SHOWS ON SATURDAY

Sorry, peeps, but Emily and I will be departing bright and early on Saturday to begin The Great Petcast Road Trip, which will transport Emily and her schnauzer Archie (right) from Las Vegas to Ann Arbor, Mich., so she can begin her prestigious nine-month journalism fellowship at University of Michigan.

We'll both be Tweeting -- Emily is @ThePetcast, I'm @TheStripPodcast -- and I'll certainly blog when I hit the three new state capitals I've not visited, Cheyenne, Lincoln and Des Moines. Emily has the trip all planned out, so I'm excited to see what else she's going in store. She did send me this image of her shopping cart prepping for the trip...


...and I think we're going to be just fine.

1 comments:

LinFromNJ said...

have a safe and fun trip. woof!