Monday, May 5, 2008

The Most Romantic Gay Thing On TV Ever

I understand if you're not interested in this and I know it's not really germane to the focus of this blog, but last night on ABC's "Brothers & Sisters," one of the main characters proposed to the other.

It was absolutely groundbreaking. By far and away, it was the most straight-forward, romantic gay scene ever in mainstream entertainment and certainly on network television.

Even if you don't watch the show -- and you should, it's a soap opera for "West Wing" fans -- take a look at this.



Absolutely stunning.

5 comments:

Gargamello said...

Brothers and Sisters eh - is that a TV show or a civil rights documentary?

Dan in Vermont said...

why, because there are normal gay people living normal gay lives and it disturbs your imaginary believe that gay people are weird?

Anonymous said...

I don't know Michael and Justin had some pretty romantic moments too...

Anonymous said...

who's michael and justin?

crmeyer said...

I thought of you guys when I saw this the other night.

My wife and I both commented on how far our society has come in recent years.

Certainly some room to go, but, progress nonetheless.