A week before her Vegas arrival, though, my sister received an email from the Skoosh people. And this is what it said:
In the rare case of a hotel overbooking, it is the hotel's responsibility to offer a suitable alternative of at least the same standard. Your reservation has been re-located to the Sahara Hotel and Casino, a 4 star hotel also located on Las Vegas Boulevard, not far from the Tropicana.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and short notice, but please let me know at your earliest convenience if you wish to accept this relocation or alternatively, cancel your reservation and receive a full refund.
* The Tropicana was not sold out last night.
* The Tropicana is not "not far" from the Sahara.
* The Tropicana would not insult itself by suggesting the Sahara is on its caliber.
* Neither the Tropicana nor the Sahara are anyone's idea of a "4 star" hotel.
* Siri Loof is a funny name.
* Skoosh.Com is a scam.
* No Strip properties should be doing business with Skoosh.Com.
Did I miss anything?
P.S. My sister has asked for her money back and stayed here. She has yet to receive her credit.