Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Strip + Petcast are LIVE 4-6p PT TODAY

Yes, we are live today from 4-6 pm PT at LVRocks.Com recording all-new episodes of The Strip and The Petcast. Thing is, I'm still debating at this point which interview we're using this week for The Strip. Tune in, find out and hang out with the regular chat-room gang!

BUT... I can tell you that on "The Strip" we'll be discussing my visit to the Cirque du Soleil headquarters in Montreal and providing a preview of some of the news I learned there, I'll give some thoughts on "O", "Criss Angel Believe" and "Viva Elvis" from my on-going effort to revisit all Vegas Cirque and much more. Plus, there'll be a new trivia question, a new poll, listener feedback and, as always, the Top Secret Tourist Tip of the Week.

Join us at LVRocks.Com from 4-5 p.m. for two new episodes of "The Petcast" with Emily and me including a live interview with with the Animal Planet dude in the box with all those snakes. Then from 5-6 p.m. it's Miles and me.

See ya later?

1 comments:

atdnext said...

Good show today. And btw, when will we see the new "Stripper Poll" on the site?