Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Strip + Petcast LIVE Saturday 4-6 pm PT

Join us live from 4-5 p.m. PT at LVRocks.Com on Saturday as we record two new episodes of The Petcast including one with Andrew Schechter, the referee for Animal Planet's PUPPY BOWL! He'll be on the line with Emily and me around 4:15 pm PT.

Then, 5-6 p.m., Miles and I record a new episode of "The Strip" featuring my conversation in Montreal with Cirque du Soleil CEO and president Daniel Lamarre. Even if you read my Las Vegas Weekly cover story, you haven't heard the half of what Lamarre had to say about all things Cirque, Vegas and beyond. Not to mention, Miles and I have two weeks of Vegas news to catch up on.

So come on out and chat with fellow listeners, see us on the webcam and drink every time Miles curses. Or wait for the podcast versions. Fine by us either way.

0 comments: