Friday, June 8, 2007

So. Very. Queer.

As I've mentioned before, I get a lot of oddball email from publicists. Today's just really hit my funnybone. They're hoping, I guess, that I'll try this product and want to write about it. It doesn't quite work that way, but anyhow...

The email read:

Joey Lawrence proves makeup is not just for women. While on Broadway starring in the musical Chicago, and for his upcoming 30 city Dancing With The Stars tour, Joey specifically requests Mary Kay products. His favorites are Mary Kay's TimeWise skin care line, Acne Treatment Gel, and Sunless Tanner for his self-declared "sensitive skin."

"Just because I am a guy doesn't mean that my skin isn't important! My wife got me hooked on Mary Kay's TimeWise line of skin care and I noticed a difference in about 3 to 4 weeks. My skin looked tighter, and my complexion more even. Also, with all of the traveling that I have been doing recently my skin has been experiencing minor breakouts. I tried the Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel and it is great. It is really hard to find a skin regimen that is quick, easy to use and that actually works... and I have finally found one that works for me. Mary Kay provides a skin care line that gives you results and is not harsh to sensitive skin types."

That shot above is him from rehearsals for "Dancing With The Stars" with, I guess, said "glow." To your left is him in his "Blossom" glory days.

Poor Joey.

0 comments: