Friday, August 24, 2007

Coming Soon: Pete Rose

Just learned I'll be getting an interview with Pete Rose for one of my major clients, so that's pretty exciting. Also, don't forget, I've got a Steve Wynn chat in the can to roll out in the next few weeks. And Neil Sedaka's coming up in September as well.

Today, I'm off right now with my Little Brother (from Big Brothers/Big Sisters) to try out the new Golden Nugget pool with the sharks for a travel piece I'm doing on animal acts and exhibits in Vegas. Will hopefully have some fun pix to share when I get back.

Then it's off to Borders to pick up my held copy of Pete Rose's autobio, then to get a little haircut and then to go to PBS in Vegas at 6ish to appear on "Nevada Week in Review," a weekly local public affairs show. So if you're around your TV at about 7:30 p.m. tonight, watch me BS my way into chatter about some topics I'm smart on and others that I just pretend. Fun!

0 comments: