Monday, February 11, 2008

Two Weird Things Online

Weird Thing No. 1: I found it really kind off weird that on the home page of Yahoo! today, five days after the formal announcement of Cher's Vegas adventures, the seventh headline under "In The News as of 3:50 pm PST" was, uh, "Cher To Headline At Caesars Palace in Las Vegas."


Weird Thing No. 2: I appeared today on KNPR's State of Nevada to discuss my Vegas paparazzi piece from The New York Times. Most of the hour was taken up by a discussion among concerned parties about some controversial development in the northern part of the valley. But on the KNPR website, the description of their show makes it sound like I believe that celebrities are finding safe haven in the Upper Las Vegas Wash, doesn't it?


Oh, and if you want to hear my part, I just put the file into our podcast feed. You can click here to hear it or right-click here to save it. It's about 8 minutes long.

0 comments: