Friday, September 7, 2007

Frampton, Fossett, Forbes and Friess

Amid all the rest of what I'm doing here, I am interviewing Peter Frampton this morning for an upcoming episode of "The Strip" podcast. And here's the weirdest thing: In doing my research for this chat last night, I noticed that Frampton and Fossett share a birthday, April 22. Now what the hell are the odds of that? Almost as strange as the experience of leaving messages with a reasonably confused secretary from Steve Friess for Steve Forbes about his pal Steve Fossett, perhaps?

Keep watch on this space. We should be publishing some new Fossett details I learned from Sir Richard Branson this morning on the Times site and I'll alert when that happens. Meanwhile, here's my piece in the Times today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Peter Frampton. Very nice. Looking forward to that podcast and also hoping to see his show in Laughlin. That should be a great interview.

But you know Steve, I would really love to hear you interview the Detroit MadMan, Ted Nugent. Now that would be fun. That guy has some opiniuons to share! Haha

Troy from Las Vegas