Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm Sorry!!!

Wow -- it's amazing how days pass by. I was so knackered after all that OJ stuff and then my "Petcast" co-host Emily and I spent a day at the SuperZoo pet-goods convention, then it was Yom Kippur and then it was Sunday and... wow. All of a sudden, I'm a derelict blogger.

To make it up to you, here's some pix I took yesterday from my Panorama Tower unit. It was the first time I'd been back in the place since Miles and I did the inspection and then we closed two months ago. Our unit on the 22nd floor is for sale now, if you're interested. But the reason I figured I'd post these is because it's an updated view of the astonishingly fast progress being made across I-15 at the $7 billion CityCenter complex. You can compare to pix we posted on 7/30 here and on 4/11 here.

Enjoy this and a full report on SuperZoo is coming later.


0 comments: